Hi, I'm Kieran. I'm from London. I'm the Editor-in-Chief of tech mag and site T3.com. I also run a bit.
2014 Challenge: Going sub-3
After completing a challenge to run 2,012 miles in 2012, and a half marathon every day in December 2013, my next challenge is to run a sub-3-hour marathon in 2014.
Along the way I'll test the best fitness gadgets, training kit and motivational tools, hunting out tech with the power to get us up off our sofas and moving.
I'll share running tips, so you can benefit from my mistakes, as I learn how to be a better runner.
2013 Challenge: The road to ultra
Last year I also took on a challange to see what it takes to go from being a marathon man to ultra runner. You can follow my progress on my Men's Health blog:
- A beginner's guide to ultra running
You might also like:
- Running tips and advice
- Best running books
- Best inspirational videos
- What the runner saw
- Follow ManvMiles on Instagram
- Follow ManvMiles on Pinterest
- Get the latest fitness tech news from T3.com
- The December Half Marathon Challenge 2013
- 2,012 Miles in 2012 Challenge stats