Hi, I'm Kieran. I'm from London. I'm the Editor-in-Chief of tech mag and site T3.com. I also run a bit.
2014 Challenge: Sub-3 done. Next?
After completing 2,012 miles in 2012 and a challenge to run 2,012 miles in 2012, five different ultras, including a half marathon every day in December 2013, my challenge in 2014 was to run a sub-3-hour marathon. That's done. In April. So what's next?
Taking on the Desert
In April 2015 I'll attempt to complete 'the toughest footrace on Earth', the Marathon des Sables.
As I prepare for the toughest running test yet, I'll share running tips, so you can benefit from my mistakes, as I learn how to run better.
2013 Challenge: The road to ultra
Last year I also took on a challange to see what it takes to go from being a marathon man to ultra runner. You can follow my story on my Men's Health blog:
- A beginner's guide to ultra running
You might also like:
- Running tips and advice
- Best running books
- Best inspirational videos
- What the runner saw
- Follow ManvMiles on Instagram
- Follow ManvMiles on Pinterest
- Get the latest fitness tech news from T3.com
- The December Half Marathon Challenge 2013
- 2,012 Miles in 2012 Challenge stats